Area of Specialization
Buffalo General Medical Center
100 High Street
475 S. Transit Road
Lockport, NY 14094
Phone: (716) 710-8266
Fax: (716) 859-3971
Dr. Jeffery Stahl is an interventional cardiologist with a special interest in coronary artery disease and lower extremity peripheral arterial disease (PAD).
- Fellowship, Interventional Cardiology, Deborah Heart & Lung Center, Browns Mill, New Jersey
- Fellowship, Cardiology, Deborah Heart & Lung Center, Browns Mill, New Jersey
- Residency, General Surgery, Pinnacle Health System, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology, Ithaca College, Ithaca, New York
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology
- Chief Cardiology Fellow, Deborah Heart & Lung Center/Cardiology Associates of Delaware Valley
- Chief Internal Medicine Resident, Pinnacle Health System
- “Directional Atherectomy versus OCT-guided Directional Atherectomy in Lower Extremities”, Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions”, Poster presentation, 2019.
- Sanghvi, Kintur, Stahl, Jeffery, Huynh, Nha, and Christophy, Antonio, “Radial Hemostatis Study: A Randomized Comparison of Safeguard Radial and TR Band on Radial Artery Occlusion”, Journal of American Cardiology. 2018 February 11 (4_Supplement) S26-S27.
- McGrew, Allen, Singh, Majeet, Stahl, Jeffery, Yoos, Jessica, Sanghvi, Kintur, “Rotational Atherectomy versus Orbital Atherectomy in Calcified Coronary Artery Disease: A Contemporary Retrospective Comparative Analysis”, Journal of American Cardiology. 2016 Nov, 68 (18_Supplement) B93-B94.